- your e-mail, phone number, and your organisations name when you register for an Inclick account;
- Information for tracking your Instagram accounts (usernames);
- profile preferences (we store your timezone to make reports in your time);
- public analytics information (data about Instagram accounts that can be found in public access also known as Business Discovery);
- log file information (when you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log files;
- information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information);
- Information for tracking your Twitter account;
- Information for tracking your Google (Youtube) account
- We do no collect any personal information from your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account except email
- We don't sell your personal and/or private data
How we use collected information
- We do use data only for providing you the best quality product. We do not sell or share your data.
- provide you product and analytics services;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- develop and test new products and features;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- We sometimes send Emails and/or SMSes to the details that you provide. This can be changed later
Third-Party Sites and Services
We also use some analytics systems (like Google Analytics) to make our service more convenient. We do not have control over the content or privacy and security practices and policies of such third parties.
You agree that Inclick may disclose personal information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud, protecting the security of our network, servers and services. Providing that information in such circumstances Inclick will only disclose the limited part of personal information that is required to be shared in the unique situation.
We have implemented reasonable measures to protect your information, prevent unauthorized access to our servers and stored data. We use network protection system. All security changes is covered by our internal security rules. We encrypt our services using secure socket layer (SSL) protocol. Also do our payment service partner. Access to your account requires password verification.
Questions and comments