Social Media Reports have become the need of the hour for all businesses. With the increase in Social Media Marketing, the need for Social Media Reports has risen considerably.
As going digital is vital for every brand, so is keeping a track of the impact they are creating, on a regular basis.
To emphasize the obvious, social media (like Facebook, Instagram) forms a majority of the digital realm. Hence social media marketing is becoming more popular than digital marketing. Hence every major brand and agency today has a separate person or a team of personnel taking care of their social media marketing.
It can sometimes get difficult to understand the impact of your efforts on social media. Nobody likes to run around in circles. You can simplify your path by putting together an analysis of all your activities, across multiple platforms, together in one report.
How do you get that report? By the use of Social Media Analytical Tool.
Every brand puts in sincere efforts to create an impact on its prospects. Not being able to analyze the result of these efforts in any way, can get frustrating. This is where using a Social Media Analytical tool to get customized reports can save you.
Getting the reports that you need, is way easier and faster than you think.
What are the features of a good Social Media Reporting Tool?
- easy to understand and user-friendly interface
- accurate and verified data
- flexibility to create customized social media reports
- ability to download the reports that you need
- freedom to access information not only about yourself, but even your competitor
- if it allows downloading of a report in multiple formats – Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, etc, that would make your life even easier
Read more about the Top 5 Social Media Reporting Dashboards.
Why use an AI-powered tool for Social Media Reporting? (with focus on Inclick Track)
The benefits of a social media reporting tool are pretty direct for a Digital Marketing Professional;
- saves almost 85% of your time of collecting data
- saves more than 90% of your energy by automatically quantifying the results
- gives accurate data for 40+ data points which is otherwise quite hard to retrieve, using authorized APIs (so your job is never on the line)
- prepares ppt reports in editable formats under a minute so you are ready for urgent meetings and discussions
- helps to generate instant reports so you can skip overtime and have breakfast peacefully
- gives you time to sit back, relax and sip a cup of coffee
What more could you ask for?
For a Digital Marketing Agency;
- time and energy saved means more tasks achieved in the
givenamount of time
- accurate numbers equals accurate assessment of a brands’ social media performance from 40+ angles
- the ability to prepare a report instantly, with the data of the very last minute, gives you a happy client
- the benefits of having reports in an editable format are uncountable (but you already know that)
- helps save a lot of money that is otherwise spent on hiring a team for the job or covering up manual errors
By using a Social Media Reporting tool for creating social media reports, you can make your professional lives way easier. You can even save some time for yourself.
How does a Social Media Reporting tool work?
In simple terms, a Social Media Reporting Tool uses carefully crafted algorithms, to crunch the data you need, from the digital realm. Using the authorized APIs, a reporting tool has the ability to calculate and give you the exact data that you need, to analyze the impact of your efforts on social media.
To create a meaning social media report, that is relevant to you and your brand, a reporting tool can help in filtering out useful information from the endless raw data available online.
If it wasn’t for the AI, you would still be sitting at your desk with a calculator, and trying to figure out an effective way to quantify your, and your clients’ social media marketing efforts.
How does Social Media Report help a brand or a business?
Social Media Report is
Social media is one of the most important tools for marketers in the rapidly evolving media landscape. A report compiles a brand’s performance in an easy to understand and presentable format. The best part is, this is NOT a one-time data. You can easily access this data about any post or any duration (week, month).
Knowing is the key. These reports can tell you exactly how your audience is reacting to your social media presence. It also gives a record of the emotional responses that the brand receives from its audience. You can analyze if you are being able to leave the impact that you intended. If things start to go south, you can prepare and minimize the potential damage.
Create a standardized, in-depth and non-biased report using AI. It will give you a stable start point to build all your future strategies. If the foundation is strong, the building will last longer.
Why invest in getting Social Media Reports?
As the number of social media platforms increase, so does the need to keep a track of what’s happening where. It’s tough to sit down and do it manually. So the alternative is to let AI do it instead. It is way easier and available at the click of a button. All you have to do is to get an AI-powered social media reporting tool and let it work its magic.
Even today the major social media platforms include – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Who is to say that there won’t be more in the near future?
Every platform has a different kind of audience than the other. Some have a unique mix of these audience groups. In order for a brand to hand pick which social media platforms work best for them in reaching their prospects, they will need reliable, accurate, and real-time data accessible at any given time.
Hence the need to invest in AI powered Social Media Reports. Like I said in the beginning, it is the NEED OF THE HOUR.