15 Indian Brands with Offbeat Instagram Profiles
There are multiple million Instagram profiles out there, but only a few that we can call offbeat!
The ones that do come on as Offbeat Instagram Profiles, have one thing in common. You can call it their secret recipe. They all have one idea, a single thought, around which their brand is built. Every single one of these brands is true to their beliefs. You’ll see what that means.
How to make an Offbeat Instagram Profile?
Find your voice
Your profile should reflect the thought process behind your brand. Every successful brand ever knew why it was built.
Speaking somebody else’s language can only get you so far. Try to find your own words to reflect your thought.
Understanding this concept will be easier by looking at some of the most beautiful and offbeat Instagram profiles to help you open up to the possibilities.
Use your energy into thinking who you really are? What is the inspiration behind your brand? What kind of experience do you offer to your clients?
Don’t think about what others are doing. Think about what is it that YOU are doing and go the extra mile to show it. Be authentic about who you are and what your brand offers. People who resonate with your beliefs will find you.
Find more detailed insights on Building a Brand on Instagram here.
Learning from the Best, Bold and Offbeat
1) Azga is a men’s accessories brand from Jaipur, India, that mainly focuses on buttons and cufflinks.
“Azga curates a range of fun and classic accessories to break the monotony of dressing and to add a layer of style and garner well-styled looks for the modern gentleman.”
2) “Chumbak was founded in 2010 as an idea for creating a range of fun souvenirs for India and Indians. It was a simple thought. Let’s give the world something cool to take back from their travels to India.”
See, a simple thought that they applied to their products and now also reflects on their Instagram Profile. It is so much fun to even look at, isn’t it?
3) Engrave, is a platform that offers products of art, craft, fashion, furniture and home decor created by artisans across India.
“To India’s maker’s – Keep doing what you love, MAKE! We’ll handle the tedious marketing, sales, and logistics for you, allowing you to spend your time making more cool products.”
4) Fluke Design Co.
“The place where Art, innovation and product design come together as one to serve unique needs of eclectic luxury in lifestyle and fashion. We strongly believe in mixing moderns with classics, colors with texture, simple lines with sexy curves and glamour with practicality.”
Don’t just believe what they say, see for yourself.
5) House of Turquoise, a shoe brand which promotes and supports local craftspeople by making products that are both trendy and handmade.
They are based out of Ahmadabad and well, I think their products and Instagram Profile both are very summer style funky. What do you think?
6) Studio Kassa, a multi-disciplinary design studio that makes jewelry, stationery, graphics, illustration, furniture, interior, website design, and photography.
Their designs are bold, abstract, offbeat and reflect confidence. Do you think their Instagram Profile is too?
7) Mug aur Mooch offers “Handcrafted Quirky Stationery Products!”
Need I say anything more!
8) Nappa Dori, “The Indian love story being a global one, aspires everyone to the nostalgia, mysticism, and romance of the historic landmarks, vibrant culture, landscape and an endless collection of eclectic modern icons. The Nappa Dori name is firmly rooted in Indian origins and literally translated means ‘leather and thread’.”
Now this is what I meant when I said, “find your voice.”
9) Pigtails and Ponys says, “Our products are designed and crafted to share our natural love for picking up the simplest of things and transforming them into something beautiful!”
All you need to do is to find the essence of your brand. It doesn’t have to be fancy or complex. It can be as simple as Pigtails and Ponytails. Just have fun doing what you are doing. And, it will show on your Offbeat Instagram Profiles too.
10) Play Clan offers graphical clothing, art, decor, and accessories based on folk tales across India as well as outside.
Take a look at how they balance their tales, users, sources, and craftspeople.
11) Pop goes the Art, what the name suggests, so do the products and so does the Profile !!
“Every creation is unisex – breaking the gender barrier, and styled to appeal to grownups – smashing the ‘age appropriate design’ cliché.”
Agree or Disagree?
12) Pure Ghee Designs, “Delhi based, woman run, accessory brand creating handcrafted bags, jewelry, and home accessories”
From women, for women. They know their products and their target market.
EDITOR’S PICK : The best of Offbeat Indian Profiles
13) Quirk Smith Jewelry. It is everything that we have been discussing so far – Bold, confident, authentic and to them, quirkiness comes naturally.
“Our plan is very simple – make the best of who you are and if Quirksmith can give that push over the edge…well count on us!”
“We attempt to encapsulate the various hues and characters that reside within a woman. Some days she is soft, others she is funny, quirky, a warrior, an embodiment of elegance. No matter what the mood, she fills up a room with her presence!”
14) “Raw Mango draws from the colors, philosophies, and cultures of India to create a unique voice, questioning place and perspective through design.”
15) Sabyasachi Mukherjee – The king of all.
“Deserts, gypsies, prostitutes, antique textiles and cultural traditions of his home town, Kolkata have been a lifelong inspiration for this designer who believes that “clothes should just be an extension of one’s intellect.”
“The essence of his collections is based on folklore, glamour, simplicity, modern architecture and intricate detailing. There is a marked influence of paintings from the seventeenth and eighteenth-century painters like Bruegel, Claude Monet, and others”
If you have an offbeat Instagram profile, do tag it in the comments below and we will add them to our list!