Inclick allows you to search for any brand over Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter and add them to your list for metrics, comparisons, etsc. You can look up your competitors and compare their progress with yours. You get a certain number of brands according to your plan that you can add to your list.
Note: This feature will only work if you have authorized all three of your social media accounts while setting up. It can also be done in settings.
You can either search from the list of pre-added brands from our database, or you can manually enter the social media urls of your competitors to look them up.
1. Click on the ‘Track’ button on the left pane select ‘Manage Brands’ from the drop down menu.
1 (a). On the left pane, click on the ‘Track’ button and select ‘Research Brands’.
1 (b). Click on ‘Manage/Add Brands’ and you will be redirected to the following screen.
2. Enter the brand name on the box marked as ‘search for a brand’ and You’ll see a drop down list of brands matching your keywords.
3. Click on the desired brand and click on ‘Use Brand’ button. The selected brand will be added to your list for easy access and research.
1. Click on the ‘Track’ button on the left pane and select ‘Add A New Brand’ option from the drop down menu. You’ll see the below screen.
2. You can either select one of your owned pages through the ‘Select Page’ option or you can manually enter the Facebook url of the page you want to add.
3. Click on the “Next’ button to add the accounts of all other social media platforms.
4. While Facebook and instagram pages are mandatory to add, it is optional to add Twitter and YouTube pages. Simply tick the checkbox that says ‘This brand doesn’t have a Twitter Account.’
4. Click on the ‘Finish’ button on the last screen and the brand will be added to your list.